Connections that Count |March 26, 2021
1 Corinthians 12: 12-14; 27
Unity and Diversity in the Body12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[a] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many. 27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.
- What helps you personally to feel most connected to the Trinity family?
- What has God appointed you to be in the body of Christ?
- How well do you interact with other members in the church that you do not know?
- What is one way you can show concern and love for another member of Trinity?
- What would be one way to use your unique abilities at Trinity this year?
- Consider joining us this spring at Double R Ranch as part of the Community Alive! Serve initiative.
Thank you Lord for the unique gifts and talents you have given me. Thank you for the Church family at Trinity where I can use my gifts and abilities. I want to be a blessing to the people around me. In Jesus Name, Amen.