Ministering to the whole person—body, mind and spirit.
Health & Wellness Resources
- Trinity’s Parish Nurse is a resource for ministering to the whole person—body, mind and spirit—by encouraging healing and health. The Parish Nurse can link you with resources and educational opportunities for your specific needs. Contact Nancy Amo, RN.
- Flu shot clinics, blood pressure clinics and health fairs are held periodically on campus.
- Samaritan Care Center (SCC)—The SCC is located on Trinity’s campus and is focused on praying for the congregation and offering practical assistance. SCC Ministry Partners can help in ways such as:
- Visitation to hospitals, care facilities or homes
- Emergency meals and supplies
- Phone calls offering care and support
- Transportation to worship services
- Home communion
- Medical equipment loans
- Medical Equipment Loans—Wheelchairs, walkers, shower chairs and other medical equipment are available for loan. Contact the church office to arrange for pick up.
- Deacons’ Assistance Fund—Financial assistance to Trinity members in times of temporary financial crisis. Fill out the Assistance Fund Application for consideration
- Support Groups—Participating in a support group provides you with an opportunity to be with others who are experiencing common challenges and can understand what you are going through. Trinity offers several support groups to help you get connected. For more information about Support Groups, click here.
- Stephen Ministry—One-to-one caring ministry that provides confidential, Christ-centered care to those who are hurting. A Stephen Minister meets weekly with a care receiver for as long as needed. For more information about Stephen Ministry, click here.
- Inner Healing Prayer—The healing of a person’s mind, spirit, emotions and painful memories through prayerful encounters with Jesus. After this ministry of prayer, most people experience more freedom and joy in their walk with the Lord. To book an appointment, contact the church office.
Rev. Dr. Steven B. Miller
Steve grew up in Palos Verdes in a church-going family. After coming to Christ in high school, Steve said yes to the Lord’s leading which took him to ministry in the Sierra mountains, New Jersey and the USSR. Steve graduated from Cal Poly Pomona with a B.S.; Princeton Seminary with an M.Div.; and Fuller Seminary with his D. Min. Steve is happily married to Mende and is excited about his two wonderful kids, Joshua and Hannah Rae, as they spring board from college at Whitworth. When not at church you can find Steve working in the garden, hiking in the hills, making something with wood, or watching soccer.